ULYANOVSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Duration (in Years): 6 Years
Languge of Study: English
Total Package (expenses for 6 Years): 19.4 Lakh
Ulyanovsk State Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Ulyanovsk (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Ulyanovsk Oblast. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ulyanovsk State Medical University (USU) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Ulyanovsk State Medical University (USU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 30 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this Russian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution.
International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. USU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
The Ulyanovsk state medical university, Ulyanovsk, Russia works with below mentioned objectives for the betterment of students:
- To offer education programs supporting individuals in the free development.
- To offer standard education to each coming student despite of nationality, religion and political status.
- To develop competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their profession successfully.
Advantages of Studying In Ulyanovsk state medical university, Kazan, Russia
- Recognized by Who , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia after completion of study program
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
• General Medicine
• Economics and Business Administration
• Physics and Engineering
• Mathematics and Information Technology
• Law and Public Service
• Culture and Arts
University has its own hostel separate for girls and boys. All the hostels are equipped with CCTV for the safety of the students. It has free Wi-Fi, 24 hrs heater & hot water facilities. All the floors of hostel have a big kitchen and students can cook as they wish with no extra charges. The hostel rooms can be shared by 2 or 3 students as per student’s choice. It is fully furnished with beds, study tables, cupboard. Hostel has many washing machines for students to wash their clothes. No outside person is allowed to enter the hostel without the permission from Dean Office.
Canteen & its food:
Food is very important for students while studying a course like MBBS. “Empty stomach can’t concentrate”. Indian canteen serves unlimited food twice a day.